The Pallet Tribune Forums - View Single Post - Ktpt?
Thread: Ktpt?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #4
bubman
Pokémon Master
bubman is now your new host

Pallets: 8,742
Items Halloween Duskull PokéDoll: [11-04-2009] Yay! I figured it out haha Enjoy! - pikaluva13Manaphy PokéDollTotodile PokéDollHo-oh PokéDoll: [03-25-2010] PHC Winter Wonderland Pokedoll Prize - MeowthMix
Cell Phone Rotom FigureHalloween Rotom PokéDoll: [11-01-2010] Thank you for participating in the 2010 WTPT Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest! - Viridian BankHalloween Sableye PokéDollHalloween Misdreavus PokéDoll

So, I guess I haven't given much explanation as to why the podcast pretty much died. So to make a long story short...

Ducky and I did have plans to return to the podcast after the summer. It was going to be easy, we were roommates, and we had ideas for new episodes.

Well, personal problems plagued Colton all through the semester, so suffice it to say, the podcast wasn't at the top of either of our priorities at that time. Now Colton and I aren't roommates any more (not due to a fallout in our friendship or anything haha) and it seems like producing the podcast would be really difficult due to distance and drastically different schedules.

I apologize to everybody, but thank you for being a fan of the podcast we put out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teru View Post
I don't think it matters much how the battle ended, just how well you played, the choices you made and the manz you slayed.
Teru, may you never be forgotten.
bubman is offline   Reply With Quote